Foxfire has unveiled new universal sensor kit called RUSK that it has created combining a Spark Core based, together with a wealth of different senses that are capable of providing data on noise, temp, power, barometric pressure, UV/IR, illumination, soil temp and humidity, motion and more.
The RUSK universal sensor kitIs currently available on Kickstarter to back for just $95 and provides a wealth of sensors to add to your next electronic project, watch the video below to learn more.
The RUSK is a Spark Core add-on SENSOR board that comes with all of the bells and whistles, ready to go. Just mate it with the Spark Core, and it’s READY!:
• Noise level (with built-in microphone).
• UV Index and Illumination.
• Barometric pressure and Altitude.
• Air relative humidity and Soil moisture*.
• Air and Soil temperature*.
• Up to 3 sources of power measurements* using non-invasive, split-core clamps.
• A 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer with an on-board Digital Motion Processor™.
• Powered by solar with proper MPPT charging control, battery terminals or via the on-board USB port. Turn sensors on or off in software so that you can manage battery life.
• 2 on-board activity LEDs to let you know what it’s doing.
• Pin breakout for all the unused A/DIO so that you can further customize it to your requirements.
• You’ll still have direct access to TX, RX, D6, D7, A6, A7, SDA/SCL, RST and GND.
• Works with the Core and Photon.
• Super sleek profile at just 71mm by 42mm, and
• Two layer PCB, single-side, surface mounted components.
For more information on the new RUSK universal sensor kit jump over to the Kickstarter website for details via the link below.