If you are considering purchasing the new For Honor game which launched yesterday, but haven’t had a chance to give it a goIn either the closed or open beta testing phases and would like to see the first 90 minutes of gameplay. You’ll be pleased to know that Ian Higton from Eurogamer has you covered.
To recap For Honor is an action fighting game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One and is set during a medieval period inspired fantasy setting.
Players can choose a character from three different factions which take the form of The Legion, The Chosen, and The Warborn. and represent knights, samurai, and Vikings.
Similar to the single-player campaign, the multiplayer modes feature perks, AI minions, and the Art of Battle system. As the competitive multiplayer modes feature a structure similar to that of shooters, the creative director of the game called For Honor a “shooter with swords”
• Dominion: Dominion is a four-versus-four multiplayer mode in which players must capture and hold multiple zones in a battlefield. Points are earned through occupying combat zones. When one team earns enough points, they must eliminate the players from the other team and win the match.
• Brawl: In this two-versus-two multiplayer mode, a team must eliminate the entire opponent team completely in order to win.
• Duel: Duel is a one-versus-one multiplayer mode in which a player must successfully kill the opponent in order to win.
• Skirmish: Skirmish is a four-versus-four multiplayer mode in which players gain points while killing enemies. When one team earns enough points, they must eliminate the players from the other team and win the match
• Elimination: A team of players must eliminate the entire team of opponent players in this four-versus-four multiplayer mode. The team that still has remaining warriors will automatically win the match.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.