Photographers might be interested in the Flow iOS app that has been updated this week and has been deigned to enable users to quickly and easily add slo-mo or high-speed effect to their video footage.
The Flow app has been created to provide a visual way to add slo-mo or speed up video using an intuitive interface. Users can simply move ‘control points’ up and down to add up to 20x speed effects to the clip that can either be stored locally or within Apple’s iCloud.
The Flow iOS app also includes 40 Instagram like video effects to apply to your videos and is currently free to download for a limited time, with in-app purchase also available to enhance its abilities further..
Features of the Flow iOS application include :
• Import videos from your library or from from external sources like a GoPro or other action cameras.
• You will be able to slow down or speed your videos up to 20x their natural speed.
• Instant speed change, you can preview your production without any waiting time.
• Videos created with Flow will play exact same way on every device, perfect for sharing.
• Flow includes a handy extension for videos within the Photos app.
• More than 40 Instagram like video effects to apply to your videos.
• Publish directly to social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others.
• You can even reverse your videos and play them backwards.
• The audio of the video will match the video speed creating a cool effect.
• Save pieces of your videos as images.
• Rotate videos you recorded in the wrong orientation.
• Crop videos to square format.
Jump over to the iTunes app store via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.