Slick Revolution has launched a new campaign via Kickstarter this week for their new Electric Longboard which takes the form of the Flex-Eboard fitted with interchangeable Rough Stuff Wheels and a Fully Flexible Deck to provide the smoothest ride possible.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the specifications of the Flex-Eboard which is now available to backfire Kickstarter with earlybird pledges starting from £599.
Features of the Flex-Eboard include:
• Chunky Rough Stuff Wheels for easy cruising on poor tarmac
• Swap out the Rough Stuff Wheels for Road Wheels
• Flexible deck for a comfortable ride
• Swap out the deck easily for new designs
• Advanced flexible battery case for an evenly weighted and flexible eboard
• Great performance and specification
• Unrivalled ride comfort
• 12 month warranty as standard
Greater size, knobbly tread, no punctures for a smooth ride over rough terrain.
• Swap between Rough Stuff Wheels and road wheels
• 85A hardness – smooth ride and hardwearing
• 110mm diameter – cruise over lumps and bumps
• Convex design for less resistance on smooth and more grip on rough terrain
• Polyurethane material- no punctures or hassle
• Rides just like a normal longboard with a flexible deck. Better weight distribution, more stable, smoother and grounded ride
• Protected, bash proof, dust proof and water resistant design
• Removable battery case and easy connectors
• ‘Bolt-on’ design to change decks with minimal hassle
• On-board LED battery level display
• USB output for charging any tech and the wireless controller
• Slim design for greater ground clearance and sleek look
Each set of Rough Stuff Wheels comes with 2 x Sprockets/Pulley Wheels to mount on to a standard 35mm bearing. Each Pulley has 40 teeth. The convex design allows for less rolling resistance on flat, with the Rough Stuff Wheel running in the centre 20mm. When you take to rougher stuff the rest of the wheel comes in to play offering superior grip.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Top News