Late last year FiLMiC Inc to their existing FiLMiC Pro video recording application adding a number of new features together with the obligatory bug fixes, optimisations as well as integration with FiLMiC Remote.
Check out the video below to learn more about the enhancing features of the latest FiLMiC Pro Version 5.5.1 which is available to purchase via the iOS App Store priced at $9.99 and has already won a wealth of awards since its launch.
The development team behind the app have written the code in Apple’s latest programming language, Swift 2.0. Paying attention to every facet of the app FiLMiC Pro, transforming your iOS device into a “broadcast worthy High Definition video camera”, say its creators. Features include:
– Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
– Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and live video preview.
– Portrait and Landscape shooting orientations.
– Variable speed zoom with zoom presets.
– Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48* 50* and 60* fps. (* iPhone 6 and 6s series only).
– High speed frame rates of 60,120,240 fps (hardware dependent).
– Action slider with extensive controls for live shooting adjustments.
– Support for 240fps on iPhone 6 and 6s.
– 2K and 3K resolutions with audio (hardware dependent).
– Slow and fast motion FX options.
– Tri-mode histogram.
– Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
– Customizable saved personal presets.
– Aspect ratio framing guide overlays.
– Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
– Support for FiLMiC Remote. FiLMiC Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
– Optimized for iOS10.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
– Shutter Speed
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.