The Shuttle XPC Slim DS10U Mini barebones fungus mini PC is now available to purchase priced at just under $400 offering an embedded Intel Celeron 4205U Whiskey-Lake-U processor while offering 4K UHD playback. If you are interested in learning more check out the and boxing video below.
“The DS10U is a fanless slim PC with a robust 1. 3-liter metal chassis and exceptional connectivity. It supports two digital video outputs for UHD/4K displays and one traditional D-Sub/VGA connector. The built-in Intel “Whiskey-Lake-U” processor provides ample performance for playback of 2160p/60 videos. Installation of components goes straight forward, as there is plenty of interior space for two memory modules, one 2. 5″ drive and an M. 2-2280 SSD card.”
“Optionally, an LTE module can be fitted in the 2, 5″ bay using the WWN03 accessory. Thanks to its passive cooling, the system is virtually maintenance-free and is approved for 24/7 nonstop operation. It is big on performance, yet extremely energy-efficient. The Shuttle XPC slim Barebone DS10U series is an ideal platform for professional applications such as digital signage, POS, Kiosk, Thin Client, Office PC and Multimedia.”
Features of the Shuttle XPC Slim DS10U barebones fanless mini PC include :
– Fanless design with embedded Intel Celeron 4205U Whiskey-Lake-U processor. 4K UHD Playback. No RAM, no HDD/SSD, No OS. Compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Linux (64-bit)
– 2x 260pin Dual Channel DDR4 SODIMM slots, 16GB per DIMM (Max 32GB).
– 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x VGA, Triple video outputs. 4K UHD playback.
– Dual Gigabit LAN, M. 2 2230 802. 11 AC/bt wireless. 4x USB 3. 1, 4x USB 2. 0, 1x RS232/RS422/RS485. Supports Intel CNVi. Vesa mount included.
– Manufacturer 3-Year and free lifetime technical support.