Over the weekend Bethesda Softworks rolled out a new update to their Fallout Shelter game that launched a few months back on both iOS and Android mobile devices to provide a little Fallout 4 fun to enjoy before the games official release.
Fallout: Shelter 1.2 is now available for both Android and iOS and can be download from the relevant app store. Check out the trailer below to learn more and see a few new Fallout 4 characters before the game is officially released.
Thanks to Vault-Tec, a new mode, extra tools and new features have been added to protect and perfect your Vault including:
– New Vault-Tec network protocols are finally in place. Now you can save your Vault to the “cloud,” (no moisture condenser necessary!) and continue any Vault experiment on all of your devices.
– Some Dwellers are reporting sightings of a mysterious individual in Vaults around the Wasteland. Vault-Tec is offering a bottle cap reward for any positive identification!
– Faced all the challenges the “normal” Vault simulation can provide? Introducing Survival Mode! More danger, More glory. Make Vault-Tec proud!
– New Vault-Tec directive – Dwellers have been given authorization to scavenge equipment from dead Raiders. Gear up!
– Are you an experienced Overseer who has already undergone Vault operational training? Now you can skip the tutorial!
– In an effort to assist Overseers in running their Vaults more efficiently, Vault-Tec has added a statistics page to the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide (VDSG).
– Support added for Russian-speaking Overseers.
– Continued general maintenance to the Vault simulation. Because when you speak, Vault-Tec listens!
– Available exclusively on the App Store, all new legendary character Piper from Fallout 4 and five FREE lunchboxes!
Source:Filed Under: Top News