iPhone owners looking for a modular iPhone case may be interested in EVOL, an iPhone case that has been created to provide an ultra slim modular solution measuring just 3mm in thickness. That can be equipped with a variety of different modules to help you through your day.
Four modules can be swapped out of the modular iPhone case and allow users to add extra storage, battery power, multiple SIM support and even upgraded camera lenses.
The EVOL iPhone case is equipped with four compartments that hold any of the additional upgrades or new modules that will be created in the future. Currently the modules available consist of a :
– Battery : EVOL Battery is the only phone battery whose circuit and capacitance are separate; this means the capacitance has zero waste. Basically, the EVOL battery is a portable wireless charger which provides 2 full recharges and will never explode!
– Memory：EVOL Memory’s internal structure is different from others – it is so slim that it looks like a natural part of the iPhone when put into the EVOL Case. Moreover, this scheme will allow EVOL Memory to stably transmit data between your iPhone (via EVOL App) and computer (via EVOL Dock).
– Flash & Lenses：EVOL Flash is 4 times stronger than iPhone’s built-in flash and provides dramatic improvements in night photography. Powered by a lithium rechargeable battery and connecting to iPhone via Bluetooth, the shutter button located on EVOL Case makes landscape-oriented photography much more convenient.
• EVOL Wide-angle lens allows for a wider field of vision
• EVOL Fish-eye lens allows for “fun” pictures
• EVOL Macro lens allows for up-close, detailed pictures
– Holder ：EVOL Holder can comfortably be worn on any finger and provides for easy rotation
The modules in development offer extra SIM support, 3D camera and magnetic charging. Jump over to Kickstarter for more information via the link below.
Have a look at our handy guide on how to improve your iPhone and iPad battery life.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Apple iPhone Accessories, Concepts & Design, Top News