Professional gaming hardware manufacturer EpicGear has this week unveiled their latest modular gaming mouse in the form of the EpicGear Morpha X RGB which is now available to purchase priced at $129.
The EpicGear Morpha X RGB has been designed with with MSC or Modular-Sensor-Cartridge that enables users to easily switch between optical and laser sensors when needed.
Using the included Modular Senor Cartridges, the MORPHA X equipped with an 8,200 DPI laser sensor and the latest 12,000 DPI IR LED sensor for improved accuracy and precision targeting, gamers can choose the sensor which is right for their game and handle any situation.
Co-developed by pro gamers, every line and curve of the symmetrically shaped, right-handed MORPHA X, is designed for superior support providing a perfectly balanced grip. The separated button-cover design provides absolute clicking precision and feedback, while the adjustable weight system provides hassle-free flexibility and adjustment of the MORPHA X to the preferred weight and balance. A total of 20g across four 5g pieces can be placed in the four internal slots.
Specifications of the EpicGear Morpha X RGB include :
• MSC (Modular-Sensor-Cartridge): 12,000 DPI IR LED sensor cartridge and 8,200 DPI laser sensor cartridge
• MSS(Modular-Switch-Structure): EG Purple – Pro, Omron 50 million click lifespan and EG Orange – Medium, Omron 20 million click lifespan.
• Adjustable lift-off distance with auto-calibration feature
• Adjustable angle-snapping
• Customizable RGB LED colors
• On-the-fly sensitivity change
• Adjustable report rate: 125~1000Hz
• Optical sensor cartridge: Up to 250ips tracking speed & 50G acceleration
• Laser sensor cartridge: Up to 150ips tracking speed & 30G acceleration
• AFM Ambient Lighting mode
• Lock-down function
• 7 longevity buttons with 6 programmable
• 5 gaming profiles with dedicated LED color assignment
• Ultra-swift big-size PTFE mouse feet
• 1.8 meter X-braided cable with gold plated USB connector
• Approx. dimensions: 4.98inch(L) x 2.62inch(W) x 1.57inch(H) / 126.5mm(L) x 66.5mm(W) x 40mm(H)
• Approx. weight: 3.27 oz / 92.6g excluding sensors, cable & weights
• Adjustable weight & balance system: 5g x 4 weights, 20g in total / 0.177 oz x 4 weights. 0.70 oz in total.
Source: EpicGearFiled Under: Gadgets News