Fans of old school role-playing video games may be interested in Encased created by Dark Crystal Games two provides an old school isometric turn-based RPG that will be available to play on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Nintendo Switch. Watch the promotional trailer below to learn more about the science fiction post-apocalyptic RPG which is now available to back via Kickstarter with early bird pledges available from €4.
“The game is set in an alternate 1970’s and revolves around the exploration of the Dome, a mysterious structure discovered in a remote desert. No one knows the exact nature of those who built the Dome, but the founders of this advanced civilization have come to be called the Forefathers.”
Features of Encased include :
– Old-school isometric RPG coming to PC, Mac, XBox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch;
– Sci-fi and post-apocalyptic setting;
– Turn-based combat system;
– Single protagonist with companions;
– Story campaign of approximately 30+ hours long with significant replay potential;
– Dozens and dozens of side quests to adventure;
– Gigantic open world via the global map with about 200 handcrafted locations to explore;
– More than 75 unique random encounters.
For more details and a full list of all available pledges and stretch goals jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.