After previously launching on iOS and Android devices, Bethesda has this week at E3 2019 announced that there mobile RPG, Elder Scrolls Blades will be launching on the Nintendo Switch during fall 2019. Blades will be cross-play and cross-progression, meaning all your progress carries over from the mobile version to the Switch version and back, allowing you to pick up and play wherever you are.
“Blades on Switch offers you the freedom to play however you want, and just like on mobile, the game is totally free. Play Blades on Switch either docked or in tablet mode and take full advantage of the console’s Joy-Cons and motion controls. Get your first look at The Elder Scrolls: Blades on the Nintendo Switch below.”
Features of Blades include :
– The Blades, the Empire’s top agents, are forced into exile. On the run, you return to your hometown to find it destroyed.
– Experience stunning dungeon adventures.
– Create and customize your city, restoring it to greatness.
– Conquer your friends and rivals in epic one-on-one Arena battles.
– Create any character you want and discover unique weapons, armor, and abilities.
– Master the never-ending Abyss with a cutting-edge combat system.