Fans of the Dungeon Of The Endless game that has already launched on mobile devices ad PC, will be pleased to know that it is now available to purchase and download on Microsoft’s next-generation Xbox One console.
There top down dungeon defence game created by Amplitude Studios is now available to purchase priced at £7.99 and is just under supported by 1GB of RAM in size.
Dungeon of the Endless is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense game, in which the player and their team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while exploring an ever-expanding dungeon, all while facing waves of monsters and special events as they try to find their way out…
Gather A Team.
– Form a team of heroes, each with their own strengths (and psychoses)
– Equip them, deploy them, and earn powerful abilities
– Manage the balance between ex-prison inmates and guards
-Experience four player coop and watch your back
Build Your Defenses.
– Use the Dust you gather to power the rooms
– Use scarce resources to help your team survive
– Build minor and major modules to hold off waves of monsters
– Decode Endless ruins to discover life-saving technologies
Open the Door.
– Each door is a danger; prepare yourself and your team for anything
– Explore and discover an infinity of levels and layouts
– Carry your crystal through waves of monsters to the exit of each level
– Fight your way to the surface to discover the truth about Auriga
Source: Major Nelson
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.