Anyone searching for a small backup power supply for their mobile devices, that can be slipped into a wallet or purse with ease. Might be interested in a new battery pack called the Dubleup which is just the size of a credit card yet provides 1280 mAh of power.
DubleupHas this week launched by Kickstarter and is now available to back with pledges starting from around $53, With shipping expected to take place during August 2017. Watch the promotional video below to learn more about its features and functionality.
• iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
• iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6
• iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
• iPod Touch 5
• Smartphones with Micro-USB
Specifications and features include :
• The Size of a Credit Card – Ultra-Light and Ultra-Thin
• Built in Lightning/Micro-USB cable
• Small and portable
• LED lights indicate charge status of power bank
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Approvals in Australia/NZ, USA and Europe
• MFI testing approved
• Battery output: 1280 mAh
• Dubleup’s power bank fits into your purse of wallet, integrating seamlessly into your everyday life
• Safety approvals have been obtained in respective countries
• No need to carry around additional cables, due to integrated charging cable
• The perfect solution for those who choose not to carry big, bulky and cumbersome power banks
• Allows in excess of 500 charge cycles
• Supports Apple products with a lightning port
• Provides additional power for when your phone is low on charge
Dubleup’s Power Bank is the size of a Credit Card that fits perfectly in your wallet or purse. A stylish and compact tech accessory that compliments your phone and daily life. Dubleup’s power bank will re-charge your phone whilst you’re on the move and unable to use conventional charging methods (e.g. Power-outlets, computers, etc.).
Jump over to the official Kickstarter website via the link below for more details and all pledge options available.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.