Apple iOS users that are looking for a convenient way to transfer data or access media directly from their iPhone or iPad devices may be interested in a new dual-interface USB flash drive which has been created by Silicon Power.
The Silicon Power xDrive Z50 Flash Drive is equipped with both a Lightning connector together with a USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connector, enabling users to transfer data between PCs and Apple systems with ease.
The Silicon Power press release explains a little more about the inspiration behind the pocket-sized USB drive :
SP/ Silicon Power, a leading provider of memory storage solutions, launches its latest addition to its Apple solution portfolio – the SP xDrive Z50. With its effortless Apple-matching design, this fully MFi certified dual interface Lightning and USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive is the perfect complement to MacBooks, iPads, and iPhones. To preserve its good looks, a sandblasting surface treatment and embossed pattern keep the drive’s classy metal casing well-protected from scratches, fingerprints and dirt.
Its highly elastic yet sturdy cap is firmly attached to the drive, ready to be snapped open over 10,000 times. Plugging the drive is hassle-free – it has an extended Lightning connector that makes taking off iPhones cases a thing of the past. Through a small hole in the cap, the tiny lightweight is attachable to keyrings or bags, so that users will always have it to hand when needed.
SP xDrive Z50 Dual-Interface USB Flash Drive product features :
• Dual interface with a Lightning connector and a USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connector to enable data transmission between PCs and Apple devices
• Apple MFi certified
• Durable cap, firmly attached to the drive
• Extended connector, for plugging the drive without taking off the phone case
• Metallic casing and sandblasting surface treatment to avoid scratches and fingerprints
• Free download of SP xDrive Explorer for data backup, files synchronization, file encryption, data transfer, cloud backup and media playback
• Free download of SP Widget for data backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
• Supports Live Photos function on iPhone 6s/6s Plus/7/7 Plus
• 2-year warranty
SP xDrive Z50 Dual-Interface USB Flash Drive product specifications :
• Capacity: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
• Dimension: 41.7 x 14.3 x 6.6mm
• Weight: 6g
• Material: Zinc alloy
• Color: Silver
• Interface: Lightning / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0, USB 2.0 compatible (charging is not supported)
• Supported OS: Mac 10.3.x or later, Windows 10/8/7/XP, Linux 2.6.x or later
• Operating Temperature: 0℃~70℃
• Certification: MFi/CE/FCC/BSMI/KCC/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS
• Patent: TW Patent No.D180915
Unfortunately no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet Silicon Power, but as soon as information comes to light we will keep you updated as always.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.