A new smartphone accessory has been designed by Yvonne Joh called DreamMe, that allows you to see the time together with other information from your smartphone directly onto the ceiling of your bedroom.
Priced at €16 the cup sized DreamMe smartphone accessory comes with its own companion application that can be customised to suit your requirements.
DreamMeCan even be used as a sleeping aid and the companion application has been designed to provide the projected information any time during your sleep by increasing the brightness and contrast as well as mirroring the information for the optical system.
Features of the DreamMe system include :
• Display the local time and date
• Display the local weather (temperature and cloudiness)
• Display your own message
• “Sheep counting” will help you to fall asleep
• Alarm clock and auto on / off
• Display time in additional time zones (pro upgrade)
• Display weather in other cities (pro upgrade)
• Show number of unread mails (pro upgrade)
• Show the latest Twitter tweet (pro upgrade)
For more information on the new DreamMe jump over to the Kickstarter website for details via the link below.