If your productivity could do with a little boost and you’d like to procrastinate a little less then you might be interested in a new task manager application called Doo which has just launched as a Mac app.
Doo has already launched as an iOS app for mobile devices and now the two are capable of synchronising your priorities using iCloud. Unlike other task managers Doo provides a more open and refreshing approach to listing your tasks while still providing features that are easy to access as well as gently nudging you to get the task done on time.
Features of Doo include :
• A unique card-based interface that keeps you focused
• Gentle nudges to help you keep things simple and achievable
• Beautiful illustrations that add personality and warmth
• Custom repeat schedules
• Custom snooze options
• Custom date options, including early and optional alerts per reminder
• Card reordering and prioritization
• Sync with iCloud across iOS + Mac
• Create to-dos from other apps with the share extension
• No sign-up forms and no “pro” unlock required
The iOS and Mac applications are now available to download priced at $2.99 each.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.