Deezer has announced the launch of their music app on the Apple Watch, and the Watch version of the app comes with a range of features designed for the device.
The Deezer App for the Apple Watch will work with iPhone’s running iOS 8.2 and above, you can see some of the features of the app below.
- Flow – Your own personal DJ that knows exactly what you want to hear, utilising the best of man and machine to play all your favourite hits.
- Player – Take control and “love” your favourite track or skip to play what you want every time.
- Mixes – Let your mood dictate what you want to hear with mixes for every occasion.
- Charts – Always stay ahead of what’s trending with Top Tracks, Top Albums, Top Playlists, and Top Artists.
- My Music – Sync your watch with your iPhone and hear your entire saved music library including favourite tracks, albums, playlists, artists and podcasts.
- Force Touch – Press firmly on the display to see your queue list, hit repeat, and play in shuffle mode.
You can find out more details about the Deezer App for the Apple Watch over at the company’s website at the link below.