If you are interested in learning more about the unique dungeon crawl game Darkest Dungeon which will soon be launching on the PlayStation 4. You may enjoy the 30 minutes of gameplay which has been created by the team over at PlayStation Underground.
Darkest Dungeon has already launched on PC and provides a “challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring”. No release date for the PlayStation 4 has been announced as yet but as soon as it is we will keep you up-to-date as always.
Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
▪ The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
▪ Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
▪ Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
▪ Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
▪ 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
▪ Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
▪ Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
▪ Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
Let’s play Darkest Dungeon on PS4! Sid spends today’s episode trying to convince Zac that he would love this brutal side-scrolling RPG — especially following the addition of The Crimson Court DLC. Can our two heroes survive the maddening depths and foul creatures that roam the dark? Join us to find out…
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.