Corsair has this week taken the wraps off its new Corsair Neutron XTi Series Performance SSDs which are equipped with a super quick quad-core Phison controller which has been combined with performance MLC NAND.
The Neutron Series XTi solid state drives offers SATA 6Gbps-saturating transfer speeds of up to 560 MB/sec and will be initially available in capacities of 240, 480 and 960 GB and will becomes the very first 1920GB SSD in the near future, says Corsair.
With top-tier performance, reliability and consistency, the CORSAIR Neutron Series XTi meets the high-performance storage needs of the most discerning PC gaming enthusiasts and content creation professionals alike. The result is exceptional transfer speeds of up to 560 MB/sec, 540 MB/s sequential write, 4KB random read of up to 100,000 IOPS and 4K random write of up to 90,000 IOPS; up to the tasks of today’s most demanding end-users. The Neutron Series XTi is also equipped with end-to-end data path protection, ensuring data is protected against corruption from the host to the NAND gate.
Specifications of the new Corsair Neutron XTi Series Performance SSD include :
– High Performance Quad-Core SSD Controller: Quad-core processor for top tier performance with low command latency and sustained performance.
– Exceptional transfer speeds: The Neutron Series XTieffectively saturates the SATA 6Gbp/s interface, providing sequential read speeds of up to 560 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 540 MB/s, 4KB random reads of up to 100K IOPS and 4K random writes of up to 90K IOPS.
– Consistent Performance: Very high sustained transfer rates are enabled by an expanded cache make it possible to capture and edit professional Full HD and 4K uncompressed video in real-time, as well as play PC games with absolute maximum detail levels.
– End-to-End Data Path Protection (ETEP): ETEP protects the entire data path within the SSD controller. From the host to the NAND gate, ensuring data is protected against corruption.
– Low Power Consumption: 95% less power consumption than standard HDDs means better energy efficiency for your desktop machine and longer battery life for your laptop. Also includes support for DEVSLP (device sleep).
– Power Loss Protection: Data is further protected with advanced SmartFlush and GuaranteedFlush technologies.
– Enhanced Error Correction: SmartECC and SmartRefresh features improve data retention and error correction.
– Static and Dynamic Wear-Leveling: The lifespan of the drive and its overall reliability are greatly enhanced by wear-leveling.
– Advanced Garbage Collection: Overall performance and NAND endurance are enhanced.
– Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Access a number of crucial software tools for getting the most out of your SSD
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.