Anyone in the market for a new gaming mouse might be interested in the new addition to the Corsair range with the unveiling of the Corsair M65 PRO RGB which is equipped with an optical sensor that is capable of providing 12,000dpi.
The M65 PROGaming mouse can be custom tuned and includes a gaming grade sensor for pixel precision tracking says Corsair and will be available to purchase from next month, April 2016 priced at around $60.
The competition-grade FPS gaming mouse is constructed from aircraft grade aluminium to provide high durability and yet a low and ergonomic design which is equipped with a dedicated sniper button that provides in game on-the-fly DPI switching. Specifications of the Corsair M65 PRO RGB gaming mouse include :
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor: Custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: Light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system: Set the center of gravity to match your play style.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- Optimized sniper button positioning: Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
- Harness the Power of CUE: Don’t just configure your mouse – program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
- Eight strategically placed buttons: Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: Ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel: A rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads: Great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
- MSRP: $59.99 Exc. Tax
- Available from April 2016
Source: Tech Power Up