Anyone looking for a quick way to control their smartphone by triggering applications or functions may be interested in a new range of NFC tags that have been created to do just that. TAP Device works with Android smartphones running Android 4.0 or above and are equipped with NFC capabilities.
Marketed as the world’s smartest NFC tag, the TAP has been designed to provide you with a wide range of functionality via just a simple tap, and are completely reusable and reconfigurable and unlimited number of times.
Check out the video below to learn more about the features and functions that you can control on your smartphone such as your Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Data, Music, Sound, Display Brightness and even trigger your smartphone to send text messages hands-free. Their creators explain a little more about the TAP Device design and functionality.
Tap Device is the next step in automating smartphones with its incredible features and functionalities. It helps in automating your everyday redundant tasks and at the same time, saves battery life. Your welcome kit will include the taps and instructions for setup.
– Turn on your phone’s NFC, and then tap on each chip one by one
– Your first tap will prompt you to go to Play Store and download the free Tap Device App
– Follow the App wizard to configure each chip.
– It is designed to give you total control over the phone’s settings and profiles.
– Once the customization is complete, you are all set. Don’t worry the tags are re-configurable for unlimited number of times. Place/ Stick the taps wherever you want. The adhesive comes off easily and will not leave a mark.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News