Chinese hardware manufacturer Chuwi will soon be releasing a new addition to its range of Windows 10 tablet devices following on from the launch of the SurBook 2-in-1 tablet, earlier this year.
Next month on November 11th the Chuwi SurBook Mini Windows 10 tablet will be launching for around $325 offering a tablet equipped with a 10.8 inch display offering users a resolution of 1920 x 1280 pixels.
The Chuwi SurBook Mini tablet is powered by an Intel Celeron N3450 Apollo Lake quad-core processor similar to the previously launched larger tablet, supported by 4 GB of RAM and an 8,000 mAh battery. Features of the Chuwi SurBook Mini include :
– Windows 10 OS – Allows you to remain connected and productive
– Intel Celeron N3450 Quad Core 1.1GHz, up to 2.2GHz : Ultra-low-voltage platform and quad-core processing provide maximum high-efficiency power to go
– 10.8 inch 10-point Touch Screen : Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity
– 4GB DDR3 RAM for Advanced Multitasking :Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games, photos and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
– 64GB eMMC5.1 ROM Storage Capacity : Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more
– Equipped with Cameras for Photos and Face-to-face Chat : 5.0MP rear camera + 2.0MP front camera let you capture memorable moments or chat with friends
– Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi : 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless Internet, allows you to connect to the Web while within range of an available wireless network
For full specifications and to purchase next month jump over to the Gear Best website via the link below.