Casio has launched a new G-Shock watch, the G-Shock GW-9200 Riseman.
Packed into the funky looking timepeice is a barometer, an MP3 player, 5 alarms and even a solar charging system.
Here’s the full specs.
- 6 Band Atomic Time Sync- Barometer (air pressure range 260 to 1100 hPa)
- Altimeter (-700 to 10000 m)
- Thermometer (-10 ? to 60)
- Stopwatch (1 / 100 seconds, 24 hours, with a split)
- World Time (33 world cities, 29 time zones)
- Countdown Timer (24 hours max)
- 5 Alarms (1 with snooze)
- Full auto EL light (with afterlight)
- Tough Solar (large solar charging system)
- Dimensions: 51.0mm ƒ” 48.9mm ƒ” 15.9mm
- Weight: 60.9g
The G-Shock Gw-9200 Reisman will go on sale for around $260.
Image Credit: Akihabara NewsFiled Under: Gadgets News