BlackBerry has apparently started to release the June security update for their BlackBerry Priv smartphone.
The update first appeared last Friday and it also comes with a number of bug fixes and performance enhancements as well as the security update.
Here is what us included in the update:
- Bluetooth connects with OnStar briefly but does not maintain connection
- SIM seen as new post device reboot
- Unable to find 5GHz networks
- SIM not detected msg “No SIM card” error
- Bluetooth Sharing stopped
- Phone gets very hot during Skype video chat and then disables up-link audio
- No MP3 track information passed over Bluetooth
- Bluetooth sharing / connection fails repeatedly
- Bug reporter crash on preview screenshot
- Carrier name in status bar is not aligned properly (appears top aligned)
- Device extremely hot after OTA update
- Phone memory issue causing lag and overheating -Class 0 message popup on device reboot.
The latest security update should be available for your BlackBerry Priv smartphone some time this week.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.