Guillaume de Fondaumiere co-CEO at Quantic Dream has this week announced that the awesome Beyond Two Souls game will be launching on PlayStation 4 next week on November 24th.
Not only that but PlayStation gamers can also expect Heavy Rain to be made available for the next-generation PS4 console sometime during 2016.
Beyond: Two Souls will be available to purchase complete with new fan requested features directly from the PlayStation Store from November 24th onwards priced at $29.99.
Players will have another chance to experience the story of Jodie Holmes (played, excellently, by Ellen Page), a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity. Holmes’ journey is intertwined with the complex Dr. Dawkins (brought to life by the inimitable Willem Dafoe), on PS4.
The PS4 edition of the game features a number of improvements:
– Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
– Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
– You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
– Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
– Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Source: PS Blog
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.