Watch manufacturer Bell & Ross have added a new stealthy addition to their range of wrist-worn timepieces the launch of the BR03-92 Black Camo which is now available to purchase priced at £2,900 or $3,800.
The BR03-92 Black Camo is equipped with a self-winding mechanical movement and as you can see from the image as a watch face finished with a camouflage pattern combined with black rubber and black synthetic fabric straps and a 42mm matte black ceramic case.
Technical specifications of the BR03-92 Black Camo :
– Functions: hours, minutes, seconds and date.
– Case: 42 mm in diameter. Matte black ceramic.
– Dial: two overlapping inserts. Upper insert with black and grey camouflage pattern, cut away around the numerals and indices, revealing the black Superluminova that covers the lower insert. Hands covered with black Superluminova.
– Crystal: sapphire with antireflective coating.
– Water resistance: 100 meters.
– Straps: black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
– Buckle: pin. Black PVD coated steel.
The new BR03-92 Black Camo is the latest addition to the successful series of Bell & Ross camouflage watches. For this model, the brand has developed an original military-type tricolor coating. Its dial is covered with a patchwork of matte greys, its case and strap in matte black. This high-tech timepiece is practically undetectable, especially at night. Its matte-treated colors also avoid the risk of undesirable reflections. This means it can be worn during tailing missions or operations in hostile territory with no risk of detection.
Jump over to the official Bell & Ross website for more details on the new BR03-92 Black Camo watch.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.