If you are interested in building your very own arcade cabinet you may be interested in a unique build called the Bar Arcade. As the name suggests the arcade cabinet hides another feature in the form of a beer pump located on the side of the machine, with a cold beer keg held in the fridge beneath the screen.
For the complete build and inspirational instructions on how to build your very own Bar Arcade jump over to the Marcus Young website by following the link below. Hardware used in the building include :
– The Marquee is a custom “vintage style neon light” from a company on alibaba.
– The Computer is a lattepanda alpha
– The LED Buttons are spectra eclipse
– The LED controller is an Ultimarc pacled64
– The Cabinet was custom cut on a CNC
– The “split” frame is based on this style of aluminum tongue/receiver from TCH hardware
– The “latches” and the handles for the split top are from TCH Hardware
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.