If you have been patiently waiting for the official launch of the new Autographer wearable camera which has been specifically designed to help you capture spontaneous hands-free photographs.
You will be pleased to learn that the innovative and very unique Autographer wearable camera will be launching tomorrow for around £400.
The new Autographer wearable camera is equipped with a custom 136 degree eye view lens and is fitted with an ultra small GPS together with 5 in-built sensors.
The 5 sensors are connected by a sophisticated algorithm to tell the camera exactly the right moments to take photos allowing you to keep a track of your daily actives without the need to remove your camera from your pocket. The sensors include:
– Colour sensor: Autographer’s ‘eye’, perceiving light and brightness and adjusting the image accordingly
– Temperature: in built thermometer, measuring ambient temperature
– Magnetometer: determines which direction the camera is facing
– PIR: motion detector that uses infrared light to sense moving objects
– Accelerometer: measures how quickly or slowly the Autographer is accelerating
“Autographer is an intelligent automatic camera that can capture thousands of photographs a day through a custom wide-angle lens, enabling users to enjoy experiences without having to pause for photos. Autographer chooses the perfect time to take a picture, using its five on-board sensors to detect changes in light, motion, direction, colour and temperature.
Autographer takes very different photographs. They are always natural, unexpected and completely authentic. From candid shots of friends to things you didn’t spot on your travels – Autographer documents it all. See the unseen.”
For a hands on review of the new Autographer wearable camera jump over to the Engadget website.
Source: EngadgetFiled Under: Camera News, Gadgets News, Technology News, Top News