Owners of the Samsung Galaxy S3 on AT&T will be pleased to know that AT&T has finally started to roll out the Premium Suite update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 on their network.
The Premium Suite update on the Samsung Galaxy S3 brings a range of new features to the handset, including Multi Window, you can see full details on what is included below.
– Multi Window: You can open two different apps at the same time into two different windows on the mobile screen.
– Auto Share Shot with NFC: By setting the camera to “Auto Share Shot” mode, you can quickly share your photos and videos by simply tapping their GALAXY S III with other NFC and S-Beam enabled devices
– Camera features: Paper artist and best face options.
– AT&T apps: AT&T services, Drive Mode, AT&T Locker; Family Map, Live TV, and SmartWifi have been loaded.
– Other enhancements: Includes calendar, SD Card, and S-Voice enhancements.
The update is being rolled out as an OTA update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and you can check to see if it is available for your handset via the settings menu.
Source SammobileFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News, Technology News