ClearCube has this week introduced its all-new next-generation C4Pi Raspberry Pi 4 Thin Client at VMworld 2019. The C4Pi has been created to provide users with faster boot speeds and considerably better performance for CPU-intensive projects involving emulation, networked AI core, smart home hub, and media center usage.
“We are the first to introduce yet another technological breakthrough, this time in the form of the C4Pi Raspberry Pi 4. It is yet another testament to how consistently we expand our innovative portfolio of Thin Client solutions that dynamically support virtualization deployments” said Doug Layne, VP of Global Sales.
C4Pi Thin Client features include :
– Dual 4K displays support via two micro-HDMI ports.
– Increased USB capacity consisting of two USB 2 ports and two USB 3 ports enables blazing data-transfer speeds in time and mission-critical deployments.
– Enclosed in an official ClearCube-designed metal case, engineered with heat dissipation and maximum ventilation in mind.
– Gigabit Ethernet offers fast networking and a PoE HAT add-on powers the device using PoE-enabled networks.
– Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking and Bluetooth 5.0
– It is available in three variations, depending on how much RAM administrators require- 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB.
Jump over to the official press release by following the link below for more details.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.