Makers and developers that enjoy using the Arduino platform to create projects, may be interested in a new Arduino smart display called the Pixel.
Pixel offers an Arduino Zero compatible development board and is equipped with a 32bit 48MHz Arm Cortex M0+ micro-controller with 32K of RAM together with a microSD card slot and a handy 1.5 inch colour OLED display offering a resolution of one 28 x 1 28 pixels.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the Pixel Arduino compatible development board :
Features of the Pixel Arduino smart display include :
– Microcontroller: Atmel ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+
– Clock speed: 48 MHz
– Operating voltage: 3.3V
– I/O pin limits: 3.3V, 7 mA
– Digital I/O pins: 14, with 12 PWM
– Analog input pins: 6, 12-bit ADC channels
– Analog output pins: 1, 10-bit DAC
– Flash memory: 256 KB
– SRAM: 32 KB
– Voltage regulator: 3.7V – 6V input / 3.3V, 300mA output
– PCB Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8″ (46mm x 46mm)
– Display : 128×128 16-bit color 1.5″ (38mm) OLED w/ SSD1351 driver
Jump over to Kickstarter to make a pledge from just $60 to make sure you get your hands on one of the early bird boards that have been created by Rabid Prototypes. If you making Arduino projects you may enjoy building your very own Arduino wind speed meter that requires just basic Arduino skills.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News