Apple recently released a new version of iOS, iOS 6.1 and now they have released the first beta of their next version of iOS, iOS 6.1.1 and the beta arrived as build 10B311, the release comes just a few days after the iOS 6.1 jailbreak was released.
OS 6.1.1 beta 1 includes the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
– Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
– Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
– Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
– Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
– Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
– Updated freeway color to green
– Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
You can see details of what is included in iOS 6.1.1 beta below, there are not details as yet on whether this version patches the exploits used to jailbreak iOS 6.1.
Source Mac Rumors