Last week apple released their new iOS 11.3 software update, they also released their macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 update.
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 update brings a range of new features to Apple’s range of Mac computers. It also comes with some bug fixes and performance improvements. You can see a list below of what is included in this new update for the Mac.
“The macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 update improves the stability, performance, and security of your Mac, and it is recommended for all users. This update:
- Adds support for Business Chat conversations in Messages in the U.S.
- Adds support for external graphics processors (eGPUs).
- Fixes graphics corruption issues affecting certain apps on iMac Pro.
- Allows jumping to the rightmost open tab using Command-9 in Safari.
- Enables sorting of Safari bookmarks by name or URL by Control-clicking and choosing Sort By.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent web link previews from appearing in Messages.
- Helps protect privacy by only AutoFilling usernames and passwords after selecting them in a web form field in Safari.
- Displays warnings in the Safari Smart Search field when interacting with password or credit card forms on unencrypted webpages.
- Displays privacy icons and links to explain how your data will be used and protected when Apple features ask to use your personal information.”
The update is now available to download from the Mac App Store and you can find out more details about the update over at Apple at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.