Apple has released a new software update for their Mac range with the release of the OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 update.
The update comes with a range of bug fixes and performance improvements, you can see a list of what is included in the update below.
Included in the OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 update.
– Resolves an issue that may cause Wi-Fi to disconnect
– Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
– Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
– Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
– Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
– Improves VoiceOver speech performance
– Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
– Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
– Improves stability and security in Safari
As well as the above fixes there have also been some improvements to WiFi and also a number of security fixes. You can download the OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 update from the Mac App Store.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.