As well as the new iOS 12.3 software update Apple also released the new macOS 10.14.5 software update.
The new macOS 10.14.5 software update brings a range of new features to the mac including support for AirPlay 2 and more.
Here is what is included in the update:
- Adds AirPlay 2 support for sharing videos, photos, music and more from your Mac directly to your AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV.
- Adds the ability to follow a magazine from the Apple News+ catalog browsing view.1
- Improves audio latency on MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018.
- Fixes an issue that prevented certain very large OmniOutliner and OmniPlan documents from rendering properly.
- Disables accessories with insecure Bluetooth connections.
- Fixes an issue that prevented resetting the user account password from the login window after using a personal recovery key (PRK) to unlock the FileVault volume.
- Fixes an issue that prevented the
InstalledApplicationListMDM command from recognizing that updates are available for apps installed via VPP.
You can find out more information about the new macOS 10.14.5 software update over at Apple at the link below.
Source AppleFiled Under: Apple