Apple has released a new software update for their iOS devices, the latest version is iOS 6.0.1 and it comes with a number of bug fixes for iOS devices including specific ones for the iPhone 5 and new iPod Touch.
You can see full details of what is included in the iOS 6.0.1 update below, if you are using an iPhone 5 you will need to first install an updater application to fix a bug with OTA updates.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
– Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
– Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
– Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
– Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
– Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
– Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
– Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
The iOS 6.0.1 is now available as an update direct from your iOS device or you can also download and install the update from iTunes.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.