Apple has released iOS 13.1.1 for the iPhone and iPadOS 13.1.1 for the iPad, these updates come with a range of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Some of the bug fixes include an issue that caused the battery to drain more quickly, this is one I have noticed myself specifically on my iPad.
The update also fixes some issues that could stop you backing up you iPhone and also a problem that could impact how Siri worked on the latest iPhones. You can see the release notes for the iOS 13.1. software update below.
What’s new in iOS 13.1.1
Fixes issues that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup
– Addresses an issue that could cause battery to drain more quickly
– Fixes an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
– Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off
– Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly
– Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard apps
The iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 updates are no available as over the air updates, you can install them by going to Settings> General > Software update.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.