Apple has been expanding its Apple Pay mobile payment system to a range of countries around the world and it has also been expanding it in its home country of the US.
Now twenty more US banks have joined Apple Pay and you can see a list of these new banks below.
- American Eagle Financial Credit Union
- Central Virginia Federal Credit Union
- Community Bank & Trust of Florida
- Community Savings Bank
- First Bank of Berne
- First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Fremont Federal Credit Union
- Greater State Bank
- Highlands State Bank
- Houston Police Credit Union
- Independent Bank (both MI and TX now)
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- NAFT Federal Credit Union
- Peoples Bank of East Tennessee
- Santa Cruz County Bank
- Skyline National Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Stonegate Bank
- Terre Haute Savings Bank
- The Cooperative Bank of Cape Cod
- The First National Bank of Central Texas
Apple will be adding some new features to Apple Pay when they release their iOS 11 operating system later this year, this will include person to person payments and more.
Source 9 to 5 Mac
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.