Apple has released the latest version of their desktop OS, OS X 10.8.4 which has been in beta testing for the last few weeks, the update is now available from the Mac App Store.
The OS X 10.8.4 software update comes with a range of bug fixes and improvements, you can see a full list of what is included in the OS X 10.8.4 software update below.
– Compatibility improvements when connecting to certain enterprise Wi-Fi networks
– Microsoft Exchange compatibility improvements in Calendar
– A fix for an issue that prevented FaceTime calls to non-U.S. phone numbers
– A fix for an issue that may prevent scheduled sleep after using Boot Camp
– Improves VoiceOver compatibility with text in PDF documents
– Includes Safari 6.0.5, which improves stability for some websites with chat features and games
– A fix for an issue that may cause iMessages to display out of order in Messages
– Resolves an issue in which Calendars Birthdays may appear incorrectly in certain time zones
– A fix for an issue that may prevent the desktop background picture from being preserved after restart
– A fix for an issue that may prevent documents from being saved to a server using SMB
– Addresses an issue that may prevent certain files from opening after copied to a volume named “Home”
– A fix for an issue that may prevent changes to files made over NFS from displaying
– Resolves an issue saving files to an Xsan volume from certain applications
– Improves Active Directory log-in performance, especially for cached accounts or when using a .local domain
– Improves OpenDirectory data replication
– Improves 802.1X compatibility with ActiveDirectory networks
– Improves compatibility when using mobile accounts
As well as the OS X updater Apple also released a software update for Safari,the latest version is Safari 6.0.5.
Source MacRumorsFiled Under: Apple, Technology News, Top News