Along with releasing OS X El Capitan for the Mac, Apple also released a small software update for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, iOS 9.0.2.
The iOS 9.0.2 software updates is a small update around 48MB in size, the update comes with some bug fixes and also some improvements, you can see more details below.
This update contains bug fixes and improvements including:
– Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
– Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
– Resolves an issue where an iCloud backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
– Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
– Improves the stability of Podcasts
The iOS 9.0.2 software update is now available as an over the air update and also through iTunes for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, you can download the update by going to Settings > General > Software update.