Yesterday we heard that there were issues with the iOS 13.2 update on the HomePod that was causing the device to become bricked, Apple has now released iOS 13.2.1 for the device.
The iOS 13.2.1 software update for the Apple HomePod is designed to fix the issues that the p[revious update introduced. Here are the release notes.
iOS 13.2.1 provides support for new HomePod features:
– The ability for HomePod to recognize the voices of different family members to provide a personalized experience
– Handoff music, podcasts, or phone calls by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod
– Add music to your HomeKit scenes
– Play relaxing high-quality soundtracks with Ambient Sounds
– Set sleep timers to fall asleep to music or Ambient Sounds
This update should be installed automatically on your HomePod although you can also install it manually on your device. Hopefully this should resolve the issues that people have had with their devices.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.