A new version of Apex Launcher has been released taking the application to Apex Launcher 2.0, which has been designed to help you create a customised home screen on your Android 4.0+ devices.
The Apex Launcher 2.0 app allows you to have a scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages, with an Infinite & elastic scrolling homescreen, drawer and dock.
Apex Launcher Pro users who install Apex Notifier will see unread counts appear as badges atop various application icons, including: Missed Calls, Unread SMS, Calendar Appointments, Gmail, HTC Mail, Samsung Email, K-9 Mail, Battery Level, Stock Email, Google Talk, Google Voice, and Starbucks.
– Folders in the app drawer (pro)
– Integration with Apex Notifier※ (pro)
– Notification badge style options (pro)
– Default on for external notifiers (pro)
– Added vibration duration option
– Improved activity picker and wallpaper chooser
– Re-organized and improved settings menu
– Disabled auto update checks by default
– Removed permissions for notifications
– Various fixes and improvements
– Updated translations
※ Apex Notifier is an extension app that also supports DashClock (Android 4.2+).
The new Apex Launcher 2.0 app for Android is now available to download from the Google Play Store. The Pro Apex Launcher 2.0 app is available for $3.99 but the standard Apex Launcher 2.0 app is free to install. Enjoy!
Source: Android Police
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.