The Ampro RuffSystem 840 Extreme Rugged PC is designed to work in extreme conditions, it is capable of operating at temperatures of -40 degrees Celsius up to +75 degrees Celsius.
It features and Intel Core 2 Duo L7500 processor, has up to 4GB of RAM, Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 2.0 ports, VGA out, one parallel port and four serial ports.
Here are the specifications.
- Designed to support the extreme rugged COM 840 with rugged EBX carrier board
- Dimension (WxHxD): 8″ x 10″ x 3″
- Meets MIL-STD 810 (shock/vibration, temperature, humidity)
- Low-power, conductive cooled Intel® Core™ 2 Duo L7500
- Intel® GME965/ICH8M chipset
- Internal PC/104 card stand support for (2) PC/104(+) expansion cards
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100 Ethernet, USB, Serial, Video, Audio, IDE, SATA
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810 (shock/vibration, temp, humidity) using Ampro’s LittleBoard™
- Voltage/Surge protected Vehicle Grade DC/DC converter
- Embedded Linux® or Windows® XP
- Optional: Windows® CE, QNX or VxWorks®
There is no word on pricing or availability as yet.
Product Page via Gadget Venue
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.