Black Friday doesn’t take place for a few weeks, although it looks like Amazon has decided to launch its black Friday deals a few weeks earlier than normal.
The company has announced a number of deals which are now available on their website you can see more details below.
“Shoppers come to Amazon to discover the best deals on the best gifts and this year, we’re pulling out all of the stops,” said Steve Shure, Vice President, Amazon Consumer Marketing. “We’re giving Prime members early access to more than 30,000 Lightning Deals and for all customers, tens of thousands of great deals in the Black Friday Deals store. With incredible deals, fast delivery options, curated lists like our Electronics Holiday Gift Guide, gift recommendations, customer reviews and more, we’re making it easier than ever for customers to save time and money on their holiday shopping.”
Here are some of their deals:
- 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- Optima HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
- 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
- 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K’NEX, Tegu, and Magformer
- Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
- 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
You can find out full details on all of these new deals from Amazon over at their Black Friday section on Amazon.
Source The Verge