Following on from the recent launch of the new Feather 32u4 development board by Adafruit, the company has today announced the availability of the new Adafruit Feather 32u4 Adalogger which is now shipping.
The Feather 32u4 Adalogger combines an ‘all-in-one’ datalogger together with a built in USB and battery charging feature as well as a handy microSD holder.
The new bar measures just 51mm x 23mm x 8mm in size and is available without headers soldered in place and weighs just 5.1 grams. Features of the Adafruit Feather 32u4 Adalogger include :
– ATmega32u4 @ 8MHz with 3.3V logic/power
– 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
– USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
– You also get tons of pins – 20 GPIO pins
– Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
– 8 x PWM pins
– 10 x analog inputs
– Built in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
– Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
– Power/enable pin
– 4 mounting holes
– Reset button
Jump over to the official Adafruit website and online store to purchase the new Feather 32u4 development board which is priced at $21.95.
Source: AdafruitFiled Under: Geeky Stuff, Top News