Acer has this month launches new powerful Predator Triton 500 laptop equipped with an Intel Core i7-8750H, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, and 32GB of RAM within a standard 15.6″, thin form factor and priced from $3000.
Other features of the Acer Predator Triton 500 laptop include dual NVMe SSDs in RAID 0, both 512GB, adding up to a total of 1TB, 32GB of DDR4-2666 SDRAM, Killer 2.5G Ethernet, 802.11AC WiFi capability, and Bluetooth 5.0. A 720p webcam and stereo speakers.
Features of the Acer Predator Triton 500 gaming laptop include :
– 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
– Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 overclock Graphics with Max-Q design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR6 DRAM
– 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS 144Hz refresh rate display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
– 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory & 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD in RAID 0 configuration (2 x 512GB)
– 3-Fan cooling with one 4th Gen All-Metal Aero Blade 3D and 5 copper heat pipes | VR Ready | customisable RGB KB | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3000 | wireless: Killer Double shot Pro Wireless-AC 1550 802.11AC
“The Predator Triton 500 is no joke when it comes to serious gaming and epic performance. This frost-forged beast of a machine utilises a powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i7 6-core processor with over-clockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics—with MAX-Q design. Revolutionary New 4th Gen all-metal AeroBlade 3D fan with 5 Copper heat pipes—maximise performance and keep your rig extra cool under pressure—while an ultra-responsive mechanical keyboard deliver a gaming experience that’s second to none.”