Acer has officially launched the new 10 inch version of their Aspire One in the US, the Acer Aspire One D150.
The new 10 inch Aspire One netbook features an Intel Atom N270 processor, 1GB of DDR2 RAM, Intel GMA 950 graphics and a 160GB SATA hard drive.
It features a 10.1 inch WSVGA LCD screen with a resolution of 1024 x 600, there is also a built in web camera, speakers, three USB 2.0 ports, a multi card reader and a 6 cell battery.
On top of the the new Acer Aspire One has 802.11 b/g WiFi, and it will come in a variety of colours.
Here is a full list of the specifications.
- Intel® Atom™ Processor N270 (1.60GHz, 533MHz FSB, 512KB L2 Cache)
- Windows XP® Home with Service Pack 3
- 10.1-inch WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD 1024 x 600
- Mobile Intel® 945GSE Express Chipset
- 1024MB DDR2 533 MHz SDRAM Single Channel Memory
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- 160GB SATA 5400RPM Hard Drive
- Multi-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader
- Acer InviLink™ 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED®
- Acer Crystal Eye Web Camera
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers
- Three USB 2.0 Ports
- 6-cell Li-ion Battery (4400 mAh)
- 2.95 lbs.
- 10.2” (W) x 8.0” (D) x 1.31” (H)
The Acer Aspire One is now available at a reasonably priced $350 in the US.