If you are searching for a wall hanging you might be interested in the latest generation of 3D wooden world maps created by the team at Enjoy The Wood. Choose from a selection of different coloured maps to suit your interior design and style. The team have returned to Kickstarter for their latest project and have already raised over $50,000 with still 34 days remaining thanks to over 140 backers. Exclusive early bird pledges are now available for the unusual project from roughly $109 or £87 (depending on current exchange rates).
Choose from a set of natural Wooden Photo Frames or a set of Triple Photo Frames. Actually, no need to choose – grab both for any format of the photo!
- We use eco-friendly materials to handcraft our Maps (certified sustainable birch plywood and fibrewood)
- The Map is fun & easy to install: takes just a couple of hours and doesn’t ruin your wall (no drilling and holes)
- It’s the perfect travel planner & memory board
- Comes ready to gift
- In the box you’ll find: Map pieces including ocean names, wooden planes, boats & compass, double-sided sticky tape, instruction, corner stencils and lifetime warranty
- Available in several sizes for a perfect fit
- It is a meaningful decoration, not a true geographical map, though. So some smaller islands and places may be omitted.⠀⠀
“We are excited to introduce you the updates for the Map we’ve prepared to make it even better for you! From now on, the Map becomes a genuine piece of art that matches your space, mood and individuality. Buckle up and get ready to be amazed! “
3D wooden world map
“New backlight is totally adjustable – choose any color from your surrounding to light up the Map. The light adjusts to the beat! Throw a party or catch a lo-fi evening vibe and the Map will fit any mood. No acrylic background, light package and easy installation – completely new Map appearance!”
Assuming that the Enjoy The Wood funding campaign successfully raises its required pledge goal and fullfilment progresses smoothly, worldwide shipping is expected to take place sometime around November 2023. To learn more about the Enjoy The Wood 3D wooden world map project assess the promotional video below.
For a complete list of all available early bird specials, stretch goals, extra media and system requirements for the 3D wooden world map, jump over to the official Enjoy The Wood crowd funding campaign page by clicking the link below.
Source : Kickstarter
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.