3D Platform has this week unveiled a new addition to their range in the form of the 3DP Workbench a large format 3D printer Workshop Hybrid that offers a massive 1m x 1m x 0.5m build area and is now available to pre-order for $27,000.
The new 3D printer offers a 74 times larger build area than the standard desktop 3D printers, says 3D Platform who have equipped with system with the SurePrint servo motors provide closed loop system.
Together with a 20,000 count encoder and 1.25 micron feedback resolution and the system utilises SIMO Series precision rails and Constant Force anti-backlash lead screws and nuts from PBC Linear. Features of the new 3DP Workbench include :
• Folding gantry fits through a standard door
• SurePrint™ Servo Technology motors
• Dual extruder all-metal print heads
• High-volume nozzles, temperatures up to 295°C
• Suited for 3 mm (recommended) and 1.75 mm diameter filament
• Print with materials such as PLA, PETG, NinjaFlex®, ABS, Nylon, T-Glase, HIPS, PVA, and more!
• AC Input: 220v, 13.6 Amp, 60 Hz
• Complies with CE standards
For more information on the new 3DP Workbench jump over to the 3D Platform website for details via the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.