Earlier this week, Motorola announced that it will start rolling out the latest Android 4.4.3 update for its devices, including the T-Mobile Moto X, Moto E, as well as the Moto G users in the US, this week.
If you’re rocking the T-Mobile version of the Moto X, you be glad to find out that Android 4.4.3 update is rolling out as we speak. The over-the-air update should reach you in the coming days.
Here’s a list of all the features introduced in the latest Android 4.4.3 KitKat for Moto X:
- Android™ 4.4.3, KitKat®: Android 4.4.3, KitKat, is the latest release of the Android platform. This release includes several stability, framework and security fixes in addition to accuracy improvements to the power profile.
- Camera – Improved image quality: Improved camera image quality including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
- Camera – Pause video recording: Added the ability to pause video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder.
- Updated Phone dialer: Updated Phone dialer with a new graphical layout and colors to improve consistency and usability.
- Enables Motorola Alert Application download: New Motorola Alert application sends periodic alerts with your location to your selected contacts. Now available for download from the Google Play Store.
The update is rolling out at the moment, if you don’t receive it today, don’t panic as the update process is gradual. You should get it in the next few days. If you already received the update, let us know using the comments below.
As far as the Moto E is concerned, users who purchased the device are still eligible to get the next major Android update too.